Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My clicky pen...

Needed a little retail therapy today so I ventured to Target Fine Imports.  As I am perusing, finding tons of crap that I don't need...except that I DO...I remembered a little bug that my sister planted in my brain.  It was something she said brought her great joy.   I searched and searched, and there it was...feast your eyes...

Do you see this, because I'm not sure that you do.  Yes, it is the 4 color clicky pen, big whoop, but wait...look at the fine print...


That's right, FASHION COLORS!!!  Purple, pink, turquoise, and lime green!!  I bought 2. :)  Now I can share in that joy, too.  I shall die happy.  Oh what to write...what to write??!!  Except that I type...oh well, details!   I must now excuse myself to go caress all that is...the clicky pen. :)

4 comments:

  1. My sister uses hers for her calendar. Each family member has a different color so it makes it easier to figure out who has softball practice, doc, etc., at a glance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! You know I am going out in search of this very thing today! :) Thanks Shar Bear!

    ReplyDelete