Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

It. Must. Be. Mine.

Be still my heart.  The excitement...so intense...I can barely breathe. 

When a friend posted a picture of her cute Halloween Cupcake Cookie Jar, I literally think my heart stopped.  INSTANTLY, I had to gurgle it and there it was...cute as it wants to be...at Kohl's.  "Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!"  Cut to...me and 2 kids at Kohl's within 20 minutes. :)  Best part?  It was on sale AND I had $10 Kohl's giftcard.  $30 cookie jar = $7.99, BABY!!

Look at this preciousness!  Can you stand it?! (If only I could remember the Ode to a Candy Corn that I wrote last year, I would insert it here.)  :)  Instead, let us have a moment of silence to reflect upon this treasure.

I mean, really.  Its cuteness cannot be measured.   

Now some would chastise and say, "Shari, have you nothing better to do on a Thursday afternoon than go in search of a cookie jar?"  My answer?...No.  No I don't.  I see a shoppertunity and I grab it, mister!  And it isn't JUST the cuteness in all its glory...let's take a moment and gaze, shall we?...it's the adventure, the search, the hunt!! ~cue Miley Cyrus~  "It's the cliiiiiiiiiimb!" 

To the critics, those who do not understand,  I say, "Good day.  I SAID GOOD DAY!"

4 comments:

  1. I think it's DIVINE! Are you still gurgling to find matching dessert dishes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I hadn't even thought of dishes!!! What is wrong with me?! Thank God for you...the wind beneath my wings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart you, and your musings. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know that Kohl's has this EXACT cookie jar for Valentines Day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget