Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ass be gone!


Ok, people.  We need to take a moment here.  Take a moment and give a big shout out to the WW. (Weight Watchers for all of you newbies and skinny bitches.)  I was cleaning out my closet and decided to try on an old pair of jeans.  You know the pair, the ones that are completely out of style but you keep them around as a measuring tool.  The 'remember when' pair.  The pair that snaps you back to reality if you ever start getting too cocky and thinking you’re wasting away to nothing.  The pair that you swear you are going to LIGHT ON FIRE because they seem to be shrinking a whole size every few months.  Right now some of you, that know what I'm talking about, are thinking, "DANGER!  DANGER!  MAY RESULT IN SEVERE DEPRESSION, LOCKING YOURSELF IN THE PANTRY AND EATING CHOCOLATE CHIPS RIGHT OUT OF THE BAG!"  Well, today I stared that beast down and made peace with this pair of good-for-nothing jeans! THEY FIT!  I haven’t had these suckers on since before I had kids!  Woooo-to-the-flingin’-flangin’-HOOOOO!!  I’ve still got about 8 lbs before I hit my goal but I’m on my way!   And I owe it all to the WW, and more importantly, Jersey Mike’s.  I swear I’m going to be the new Jared!  Remember the Subway dude that lost all that weight eating sandwiches?  Jersey Mike’s turkey sub without oil and vinegar (might I suggest adding mustard, pickles and peppercinni's for a bit of tang?) is a ton of food for very little calories.  Do yourself a favor and check it out if you have the means. “It is so choice.”  (You get bonus points right here if you know that quote!)  :)  Ok, well I gotta run because the wind is blowing and mama needs to put a rock in her pocket.  Ba dum bum!  (Because I’m so skinny, remember?  And the wind...will blow me away...because of my thinness...get it?)  I know, I'm a hoot. :D 




So thank you WW for helping me find my ass!  I knew it was buried in there somewhere!    

2 comments:

  1. Jersey Mike's in Cali????? Nice to know that the delicious hoagies are getting spread across the country, we had the original in my hometown :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Nice laugh for my Monday morning. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete