Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Unbridled JOY!

Just needed to give a shout out to all that is ...The iPad!!  This contraption has given me complete and total joy all the days of my life!!!  Well, since June at least. :)  He/She is my buddy, my pal, my love.  She is with me daily, when life is good, when things are tough, letting me know that 'Hey Shari, it's all gonna be ok.  I'm here for you.'  We read together, listen to music, play games, watch movies, chat, you know...all that stuff that bff's do.  She has changed my life, and for that I am grateful.  Thank you Apple gods for creating my special friend.  If I had the money, I would give one to every stay-at-home mom I know!  She completes me.  (I guess I've decided she's a "she".  Now if only I could think of a name.)  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment